Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dear October 2022 Security Patch

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 12:05 AM)
ClayPH
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I'm ready to receive you. 😬 If nobody wants to buy my phone, then might as well hope that the latest security patch turns the photos back to its original quality. 
0 Likes
3 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello ClayPH,

Thanks for sharing your comments here. 

At Samsung, we take security and privacy issues very seriously and we are doing our best to respond as quickly as possible. Securing your device and maintaining the trust you place in us is our top priority.

Samsung releases monthly, quarterly and biannual firmware security updates on selected Samsung devices.

And select devices launched in 2019 or later will be supported with firmware security updates for a minimum of four (4) years following their global launch, while select newer devices will receive up to five (5) years of security updates.

Monthly, quarterly and biannual firmware security updates will include patches for Android OS related security issues released by Google, as well as, patches for Samsung-specific security issues.

https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb 

We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.

0 Likes
ClayPH
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi @TeamGalaxyRene, I've read some articles saying that the Oct 2022 SP is already rolling out in Brazil so I really look forward for our turn here in PH. 🙂 still disappointed with how One UI4 had affected the cameras of midrange phones like mine but yeah, i know, glitches do happen. Hopefully the latest patch update closes my issue on my camera.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello ClayPH,

Really understand your disappointment, expecting the rollout to happen on your Samsung Galaxy device much earlier, but while we do our best to release the latest software updates for all applicable devices and services as soon as possible, release times may vary depending on device version and model or service version, country/region, and network-dependent.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.