Did you mean: 

Original topic:

December security Patch for #Galaxy A10

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 09:47 PM)
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
From June Security Patch to December Security patches.

6 Comments
SheaMaximo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Im waiting for security patch update for S21U :( currently few apps nit working including viber.. fudge!
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
did you make sure that those apps has the required permisions in order for them to work properly? try to head on those pictures on how to check them and besides try to restart your phone and try to on the sync for the apps to function properly without any restrictions

Screenshot_20211208-220317_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-220550_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-220153_One UI Home.jpg

SheaMaximo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank u for ur inputs :). However, none of these works for me :( checked app settings and permission and they are all enabled.. was advised by samsung to wait for the next security update o try restore factory setting but that's too hassle for me since I have a large amount of files for transfer.... Too bad for meScreenshot_20211208-225241_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20211208-225311_One UI Home.jpg
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there, KarinAoiDna2! Hooray! How's the experience? 😋 I hope you're having fun! Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
everything is clear since updated security patches makes our phone secure from malware or attackers. i hope samsung will provide more years of support of this device.
jc0920
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same kayo ng kapatid ko.
0 Likes