Original topic:

Device become hot when charging

(Topic created on: 05-28-2021 12:35 AM)
mitzago
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
After ko mag update a52 device ko umiinit na sya everytime na charging sya at normal po ba na after i power on nag re restart automatically ung phone? Please enlighten me, kakabili ko lang ng samsung a52 1 week ago.
3 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
It is normal for the phone to heat up during charging. Especially if fast charging or super fast charging is turned on. Be aware though that exessive heat will degrade battery life over time.

Safest thing to do is turn off the phone while it is charging. It also charges faster this way. If you can, remove the phone case too if it has one. And turn the phone screen face down to help the heat to dissipate faster. Pinaka kalaban ng mga phone battery yung init.

Kaya degraded mga battery dito sa pinas kasi madami gumagamit ng phone habang nakacharge. Most have cases so they never notice the heat the phone generates. Ang bibilis malowbat nyan pag tumagal na. Good luck!
jamesrred
Options
Galaxy A
When you charge your phone, it is normal for it to get hot. If you are using it while charging, it will become hotter. About the power on, you mean it restarts itself again, after booting up? Will you elaborate further? Or if this is the case, then it's not normal. Once it powers on, it shouldn't be restarting again.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day Mitz! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. In regards to this, other members' suggestions and explanations are correct and useful. Best thing to do is to turn off your device while charging as this prevents any background app from running and mainly focuses the device on charging. Regarding automatically restart this should be fine as once you open the device it should restart its system. If it seems that your phone is not performing properly, please do call us via these numbers #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back with an update if concern has been fixed. Thanks and have a great day! 

0 Likes