Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Did anyone notice this in the Android 12 update? My 0.5x camera always do this

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 07:33 AM)
Sheldon13
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
When my Galaxy A32 5G doesn't recieve the android 12 update, it works normaly in 0.5x. But when Android 12 came out i update it and this black thingy started to show up on my 0.5x zoom camera. Is my camera having a problem or the update one?

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If it didn't work, try resetting the camera.

View solution in context

Solution
Sheldon13
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Thankyou for the help, i tried Khaled75's way and reset the camera settings. Turns out thats the only way to turn it back to normal. Now i can finally use it again, also thankyou for the helpful community here very appreciate it 💛

View solution in context

5 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I think it happens when you change between camera lens. Try restarting your phone. I have the same issue.
Solution
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If it didn't work, try resetting the camera.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, Sheldon13!

Is the Camera still working fine? Also, have you done Khaled75's troubleshooting steps? If the issue still persists, you can send an error report to our Samsung devs through Get help > Send feedback or by following the steps to this link: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-submit-an-error-on-samsung-members/

Solution
Sheldon13
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Thankyou for the help, i tried Khaled75's way and reset the camera settings. Turns out thats the only way to turn it back to normal. Now i can finally use it again, also thankyou for the helpful community here very appreciate it 💛
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

That's great to hear! Thanks for asking your inquiry here as well, Sheldon13! 😊