Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Differences of Galaxy Phones

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 07:42 PM)
Galex19
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I am currently using my Galaxy A52 5G (Black). Bought it last March 2021. I'm planning to buy/trade it to Galaxy A52S 5G (Green/Teal) as I want to match it with my Galaxy Buds 2 (Green/Teal). Is there's any difference at all for the 2 phones or just the same? Because if almost the same, Im going to go to S21 FE (Green/Teal) or S22 Plus instead because I wanted to upgrade my software and overall exp. But honestly I am happy with Galaxy A lines ups but thinking if almost the same then I'll upgrade to a higher phone instead. 

Lastly is there's a chance that I can trade my 1 year phone to A52S/S21FE/S22Plus in Samsung stores? 
9 Comments
Galaxy A
Much newer chipset anf A52s but your A52 5g should suffice
Galex19
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you on this.
0 Likes
CrissCross
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Based on GSMArena, the biggest difference between the A52s 5G and A52 5G is the chipset they use.

A52 5G: Snapdragon 750G
A52s 5G: Snapdragon 778G

Their antutu (v9) score are:
A52 5G: 386474
A52s 5G: 506432

You can check the full comparison here:
https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=11039&idPhone2=10631#diff-

You can compare more devices using GSMArena's website. It's a reliable site for checking smartphone specs.
Galex19
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you on this. Will check this site.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Almost everything is the same with the A52 5G and A52s except the SoC and GPU and I think the A52s 5G have support for Wifi 6e.

If your looking to upgrade, keep your A52 5G for now and buy next year, unless your upgrading from A52 5G to S Series then go for it now.

Try to call their hotline to know if they have trade-ins available.
Galex19
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you on this. Yes also thingking if I should upgrade or just wait since my A52 5G is just 1 year old.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Its not worth upgrading if the phone your going to buy is almost the same with your current one, so its better to wait a year or two and A52 5G is one of the best performing phones of Samsung for their midrange segment.
Galex19
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah same sentiment. The only reason I want to upgrade to A52s 5G is because of the color, I wanna go to green/teal to match with my Galaxy Buds 2. But Im honestly happy with my A52 5G at the moment. Thanks for the advice, yeah Ill wait instead of buying a new one. Again, thanks for the help.
Galaxy A
You can opt use a skin
0 Likes