Original topic:

download or scanning pause/stop for android 11

(Topic created on: 03-18-2021 11:25 AM)
스하위켛크분
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I notice in android 11, whenever I downloading/updating app, scanning phone like Galaxy app booster, when the screen off those activities will be pause/stop. In previously android 10, not like that even screen off they were still  running. Is there any option in setting to turn such thing off? Which mean even screen off those activities still running and won't pause/stop. 
17 Comments
Galaxy A
This is a bug in One UI 3, which all apps are killed immediately after left and the only solution is wait for One UI 3.5
https://www.xda-developers.com/samsungs-one-ui-3-update-annoying-app-killing-behavior/amp/
Galaxy A
wow... 😭 thanks for the link and news, so now what I can do is not optimize the specific app, I afraid it will cause battery drain. Will A50 get one ui 3.5?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yea it will i guess... but not 4.0
0 Likes
Galaxy A
if not get 3.5 then we in trouble since it kill the process, not optimize the app could cause battery drain fast. yeah, it won't get 4.0 coz it is for android 12
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Maybe u can downgrade to 2.5😇
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hahaha... don't want, I eagerly updated to android 11... because of some features. 🤣🤣
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
is it really a "bug"??🤭🤭🤭
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Maybe it is, hope u read the article😊
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
No its not bcs that function already exist in One UI 2.0.. And i hv use it since the day i brought the s20+.. excpt in One UI 3 all apps are being kill but in One UI 2, only certain apps and its really saving battery by doing that.. i mean u dont need to use the phone 24 hours right? so when u only need to use it ( Apps ), it will turned on.. but still i dont like how their put the thing like samsung Health and etc which is important for daily life.. hope they will give an option that can choose which apps that doesnt need the killing background😁
0 Likes