Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Emergency Calls Only Problem

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 04:42 PM)
Interesting
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Can someone help me? I have service but it says Emergency Calls only. This just started last night.

It says Emergency Calls Only but i have service?

8 Comments
MartyParty
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Is that a prepaid or postpaid sim?
Interesting
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Prepaid
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! For your concern, you may want to check your SIM CARD MANAGER on your settings, then check if the network is being recognized by your device, and/or there's no setting that's deactivated which affects your network. Also, you may want to re-insert your sim card on your device, and also do a clear data cache. Should your concern still persist, you may reach us via our TOLL-FREE HOTLINE, and we'll remotely assist you:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Hope this helps! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Stay safe. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 😊

Interesting
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I turned on Airplane Mode before this happened, does this affect anything?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

I think the Airplane Mode should not affect it, because your network should then automatically be reactivated upon switching off of the Airplane Mode.

0 Likes
Interesting
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Okay...ill try reinsterting the sim later...
AstraAspera
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please turn off the phone and start it again after 2 minutes. Then if the same error is seen, eject your sim and provide a different carrier. If the same error is found even though your family members have signal on their mobile phones I suggest you backup your files through Samsung Kies or Samsung switch then factory reset your phone. You can also check for the security update before resetting your device by simply going to SETTINGS -SOFTWARE UPDATE-DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL. Hope this would help. Thanks
Interesting
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Update: Still the same as last time...welp i guess im gonna have to change my number again...sigh
0 Likes