Original topic:

Faulty goods

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 04:39 PM)
emkn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Now reported to consumer watchdog wa. Rights clearly displayed. Samsung can only take the phone for 4 weeks, no compensation or loan phone. Have taken to be assessed and blamed myself despite happening since purchased only 3 months ago. Phone now appears to be worse after being factory reset for the third time by the repair company. 
Do not purchase from Samsung. 
2 Comments
SamsungJon
Options
Galaxy A

I'm sorry to hear about this @emkn. I have sent you a direct message requesting further details so that I may investigate with our team. Please keep and eye out for this notification. 

0 Likes
Ankur88
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I bought a new Samsung A51 on 27 November 2020. 2 days back the phone suddenly stopped working, today i was told by the repair centre that the phone is irreparable as the battery is fine and software was updated but there is an issue with the mother board which is not worth repairing. But for a 1.5 year old phone which was kept in top condition, this is not possible. When I explained this to the service technician, i was told that means the phone was faulty already.  I have been using Samsung from last 13 years and i am a very loyal buyer if Samsung but i am highly disappointed this time by getting a faulty phone. Can Samsung help me in this situation?

0 Likes