Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Flickering Screen

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 03:43 AM)
Jhē
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, any tips there? I was trying to do the adriod recovery thing. I pressed and hold the power button and up the same. But after my phone rebooted. I noticed my screen started flickering, like the screen becomes flickering grayesh.  I don't know what happened. Now I did try already to reset all settings my phone, hard rest to factory settings even tried the clear cache partition in adriod recovery but it did now resolve the flickering issue. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jhē
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, i think it may be an issue with software or a bug on specific app. It's working ok now. When I unsintalled specific apps and did an android recovery clear cache

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Comments
Options
Galaxy A

Hey Jhe, 

How's your Samsung mobile flickering screen status now? 

If the screen on your device is flickering, there are a few steps you can follow to find out whether the issue is related to software or hardware. Flickering is usually caused by a software issue, which can be caused by glitches in the apps or software bugs.

A) Before you try out the steps, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. Here's how to update your mobile device's software:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the unsafe-on-screen instructions.

B) Manage Brightness

If your screen is still flickering, try adjusting your brightness settings.

Step 1. Go to Settings, then tap Display.

Step 2. Tap the switch to deactivate Adaptive brightness.

Step 3. If you have noticed the flickering with low brightness, slide the bar to increase the display brightness.

C) Reboot in Safe Mode

Booting your smartphone in safe mode is also another option to find out if the screen still flickers or not. Safe mode is like a diagnostic tool to help identify the problems on your device.

Step 1. Turn off your device, then power on.

Step 2. When the Samsung logo appears by itself, press and hold the Volume down key.

Step 3. The device will switch on in Safe mode. Safe mode will be displayed on the bottom left of the screen.

Hope this has helped you out! Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
Solution
Jhē
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, i think it may be an issue with software or a bug on specific app. It's working ok now. When I unsintalled specific apps and did an android recovery clear cache
0 Likes