Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Front Camera Issue A73 5G

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 07:17 PM)
SheLyn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi.. is anyone  here having an issue with thier front camera after playing games on thier phone?
I jisr bought this phone last Thursday and I have noticed that my front camera's resolution is foggy or cloudy, afyer everytime played games on my phone.
Can someone explain why it is happening?
Tha k you.
0 Likes
7 Comments
SheLyn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
See the difference of the front canera 😔😔😔20221206_001922_1000000552_1670257163.jpg20221206_001946_1000000553_1670257187.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
is the 2nd one is set to 1:1?
0 Likes
SheLyn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The blurry is the front camera. They supposed to have the same resolution., the fron and back canera because I was able to try that on the other day. It was clear. But now, as you can see front canera is si cloudy or foggy or whatever you call it. So frustrated with this new phone 😔 😔 😔
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello SheLyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to inquire about your Samsung Galaxy A73 5G having issues with the front camera.

Since this is a new unit, we highly recommend to bring it to where you bought it, in order for them to assess your device and offer solutions. 

For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
SheLyn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I already went to that store and they said nothing wrong. I told them how can they say nothing wrong if the picture itself is the proof. I have pics from the time I have bought this to compare but still say they can't do nothing about it. I want ro complain because I have selected the phone that I have thought was good but now I am having this issue. The guy who assisted me told me to go to samsung repair center but I do work during day time and my warranty is up this coming Thursday 😔😔😔
SheLyn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I was so sad because the reason that I have bought this because of the cMera features. Then this happened. And the store wont do something about it even it's not beyond the warranty days
0 Likes
Guntzer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Have you considered that the front camera might be dirty because you might have placed your finger on it while playing?

Or maybe, you had your 'effects' or 'filters' on?