Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A series is the new Galaxy J

(Topic created on: 11-24-2021 09:01 AM)
Riventures123
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Now I know I am out of date but having no more J series phones made the A series the low end phone series. So there are only 3 galaxy series, A, S, and Note. 
13 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
There's also Z and M series 😁
Riventures123
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Wow, you are correct, looks like Galaxy Phones have evolved ever since the J series was discontinued.
karlos_
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
There's also F series on other markets.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

0 Likes
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
The J series i think was replaced by the A series. M series i think is the online exclusives. Then there's the flagship S series. There's also the Note series which might be discobtinued and replaced by the foldables - Z series.
Galaxy A
Magwawala talaga ako if they discontinue the Note series. Good thing the current leaks say the S22U will be the Note reincarnated.
0 Likes
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah looks like thats where its heading nga. S is the new Note, while Z is the new S.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Currently, Samsung is running the following phone families:

Galaxy Z

Galaxy Note

Galaxy S

Galaxy A

Galaxy M

Which family strikes your fancy right now, Riventures123?

Galaxy A
Note series for me! Never looking back, hoping it doesn't get discontinued!
0 Likes