Options
Galaxy A
Can i know about one ui 4.0 update 
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Samsung's Android 12 update is One UI 4, and it comes with a slate of new features and a UI refresh. While the design itself isn't too different to the current One UI 3.1, there's a lot to be excited about — Samsung is adding Google's Material You aesthetic for a more colorful look, and there are 60 new features. The best part is that the One UI 4 beta update is now available for the Galaxy S21 series in select countries, so let's find out what Samsung has to offer with Android 12, what phones will get the update, and a look at the new features. 
Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!
KingEdward
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
How to update in my samsung A11?
0 Likes
sacjrpnp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi samsung,gudev! may i know if what day or month that the one ui 4.0 android 12 release here in the philippines??
0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
next year probably
0 Likes