Original topic:

Galaxy A12

(Topic created on: 12-31-2021 11:02 AM)
nlb
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Just wondering if other people are having issues with A12.  

0 Likes
8 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi nlb, could you brief us on your query for further assistance?

0 Likes
nlb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Well, it's a few things, I have issues texting. Sometimes the keyboard won't come up, other times it will switch to the home screen. Sometimes the camera will open when I put the phone down. There have times when I go to use the phone and it doesn't open to the home screen. I also find it very slow at times, when I'm trying to take a picture. I had an LG phone before but I switched because I was told Samsung was better. I know this is the cheapest version but I didn't think it would have so many issues.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi nlb,  I suggest you please reboot your device in safe mode and check if you are experiencing the issue. If you are not experiencing any issues in safe mode, then the issue could be due to any third-party application you installed recently. To do this, you need to completely power off the device. Then, power on the device, and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key.

If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen.

0 Likes
nlb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have reset it a couple of times and it doesn't help. I thinking of getting a new phone
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, We request you to check the service link so that you can create the ticket yourself.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/your-service/main/

Or, I suggest you to reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below and they will help you in creating the service ticket.

Here is the link: https://www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes
Phil_Merritt
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I kept mine 1 month and ditched it. It was horrible. I picked up an A52 5g. No comparison.
0 Likes
nlb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks
0 Likes
Bsrvt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi Samsung Team,

I bought Samsung A12 in March 2022, since that is the problem with wifi. Wifi keeps dropping randomly and I have done a factory reset 3 times, set up the phone without my Gmail account and uninstall all applications, but wifi keeps dropping. I have sent my phone twice to the Auckland repair centre they send me back and said it's fine, I made a video as proof of wifi fault as well,  but they are not accepting this as a fault, and now they are not accepting my request. I called twice they are not replying. can you please help here how to fix the issue 

0 Likes