Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A13

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 09:46 PM)
TheRabbits
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
How is the A13 able to have and process images from its 50MP main camera when its processor, Exynos 850, is only capable of 48MP as its biggest sensor?  
0 Likes
11 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
0 Likes
TheRabbits
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes, it works through pixel binning, however, A13 also has a full 50MP output resolution capability. It should be impossible since the processor doesn't support it, meaning it can't read/process the full data from the camera.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Maybe it's not 50MP but only 48MP or the Exynos 850 inside the A13 is improved a little to support the 50MP camera sensor 🤔
0 Likes
TheRabbits
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I've not seen this be addressed by any review sites. If you check the processors of phones like the Galaxy S22 Ultra, you can see that it does support the given camera.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It's only my assumption, that why I used the word 'maybe'

Another assumption, I read in a review site that taking a full 50MP is kinda slow, maybe the Exynos 850 can support the 50MP but is having a hard time to process it, resulting in slow taking of pictures in full 50MP mode.

Tried researching for infos about the Exynos 850 and Galaxy A13 but can't find anything useful about this topic 😅
0 Likes
TheRabbits
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
In my A12, which has a 48MP camera, it also takes a few seconds to process.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I'm not sure anymore and I think I can't answer this question. If you really want to know, you can send feedback here in Samsung Members and choose Ask Questions. Screenshot_20220617-132345_Samsung Members_3752_1655443426.jpg
0 Likes
TheRabbits
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
If only they reply, but they don't.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
They always reply after a week or two last year, but this year, they don't reply anymore. I have an error report last February 2022 and still no response
0 Likes