cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A22 5G lack of Knox Security? Or will wait for updates?

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 03:35 AM)
RyuSeu
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is Galaxy A22 5g doesn't have Knox forever? Or will wait for an update because it is only a new model phone? 

Pls. I hope a response especially to Samsung. 
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, you may opt to wait for any future updates regarding this matter. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Hope to have helped you too! Keep safe and enjoy the weekend. 😀

SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
currently it was unavailabe on the knox security website
since it was just recently released devices. please hold on longer for if it is a software related it will be added on your device but if it is hardware, it will not have that kind of feature on your device and remember knox security is very important for security since that is Samsungs trademarks against hackers and malwares.
RyuSeu
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank You, I agree with you. I hope even software security updates will be added soon even some Knox features will be not added, more likely the hardware features . Because I was schock that my cheaper Galaxy A12 had Knox and this Midrange hadn't.
MsJ
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi, where to find Knox in A12?
0 Likes