Original topic:

Galaxy A30 Battery

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 02:01 AM)
Prski
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello, only today i got a battery problem, for some reason it discharged from 20% to 15% a little faster than it usually does, from 15 to 5 in just 3 4 minutes, and from 5 to 3 to 2 and off in just about 20 seconds, my phone is used for 1 year 2 months, 
What is happening here?

10 Comments
Terrrance
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
as u can see the pubg mobile is consuming alot of battery so maybe u can set the app to sleep after discontinue playing
0 Likes
Prski
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
no it happened during playtime, and from 5 to off when i already closed the game, This game uses about 5-7% battery per round depends on the map.
0 Likes
Terrrance
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
im not ver sure about, but sometimes the battery lifetime will depend on how high the performance u use it in daily, n if the user tend to use their phone in a high performance style in days and days, their battery usually will drain a lot faster when its below than 20% especially playing games, its fine but worst case scenario if the battery started dropping or jumping in a abnormal way maybe u can head to service centre to do phone check up see whether it need to do a new battery replacement anot
Prski
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Tanks dude, i started playing games 8 months ago on this device, that eas during the lockdown so i charged my phone atleast 2 times a day, but decreased that slowly to 1 charge per day to ~90% or 100 at night.
Is there a bios option to delete battery cache (sth like that idk) which i did on my old device?
Terrrance
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
u can look for the device care on setting search to optimise the phone, they alsl provides a widget on home screen to add the things to clear ram for closing running background app
Prski
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Auto care and restart if on from the first day. Background apps turned off and every setting that can be turned off for battery life gain is turned off.
Terrrance
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
its quite normal if we play games 😂as u can see how many times did i charge during weekend Screenshot_20201020-015606_Device care.jpg
Prski
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah, but this is the first time this happened to me, this fast discharging didnt get faster and faster, it was draining normally, and today suddenly so fast, btw how long do you do that, how long do you usw your phone?
Terrrance
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i use it ard 8 hrs per days, so my graph of everyday are quite similar and it tend to drop more when i started to play game, plus my country only have exynos model in my s10 so battery draining will be more faster compared to the snapdragon version