Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks for reaching out to us here at Samsung Community.
We understand what your feeling right now, encountering difficulties and/or convenience while using your Samsung Galaxy A30. But no worries, we are here to point out possible reasons behind your device lagging and screen flickering issues.
1) Outdated Software.
2) Apps running in the background.
3) Insufficient memory and disk capacity.
4) Full cache partition.
5) Need to Reset the device.
1) Update to the latest Software updates : Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download, if available > Install > Follow-on Screen Messages.
2) Close all Apps running in the background.
3) Check/rectify disk memory space by removing unused apps and empty trash bins.
4) Clear cache / Partition as per below steps:
a. Turn off your phone.
b. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
c. Then press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
d. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
e. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
f. Navigate to and select Yes.
g. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.
5) Reset the device.
Intermittent Signals and errors during Phone calls
Please call the customer service to check your Globe/Smart Mobile/Network Service Provider about the status of signal in your coverage area. Ensure that there is no concrete walls, hindering your calls. And if Wi-Fi, check the router's physical location and its settings.
Perform Diagnostics using the Samsung Members apps.
If the problem persists, feel free to visit any Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.
Hope this content is helpful and your problems get solved.