Original topic:

Galaxy A30 with Android 10 receives Wi-Fi certification

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 03:06 AM)
aliyacine
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Galaxy A30 has received Wi-Fi certification with Android 10 onboard yesterday, confirming the imminent release of the OS update. As per the One UI 2.0 rollout schedule published by Samsung, the mid-range device is set to receive the latest version of Android with One UI 2.0 in January next year. If the company sticks to the schedule, the Galaxy A30 will be the first A-series device to receive the Android 10 update.Galaxy M30, the A30’s offline counterpart, will also get the Android 10 update in January. There is, however, one significant difference between the two releases. Going by Samsung’s two OS version updates per device policy, this will be the last Android version upgrade for the Galaxy M30, while the A30 may receive Android 11 down the line. This is because the former launched with Android 8.1 onboard and already received an OS version update to Android Pie. The Galaxy A30, on the other hand, debuted with Android Pie onboard, making the upcoming release its first version upgrade.

Both Android 10 and Samsung’s One UI 2.0 are minor releases compared to their predecessors. You can read our One UI 2.0 Feature Focus series to know about all the new features and improvements included in this release. So far, the Korean company has released the update only for its flagship devices. We have to wait and see which of these new features will come to the budget and mid-range devices.

7 Comments
dz14alfa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I'm waiting this update A30 😀
thnx for this information
khamis64
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I hope that A30 will have its update in January
aliyacine
Active Level 4