Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A50 Problems

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 07:26 PM)
JangJungKi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After  the latest update (Sep 1 update) my phone is experiencing a lot of problems. Like charging slowly notif even if i am using orig fast charger of my phone. Flashlight is not working. The backup and restore features doesn't work anymore. And more of a problem on charging. Hope you can fix this in the next update.
10 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I didn't experience any problem with my Galaxy A70 so far. I wish that on you too. Samsung will fix that issue soon.
JangJungKi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
the first day of using it after update was still ok, but after i used it while playing and only noticed that 2% of juice was left i charged it while off then after a couple of hours i noticed that it is charging very slow. then suddenly it wont charge anymore. i have reset it but problems still occur.
just hoping that samsung will addressed this issue right away.
KweenPhoenix
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Have you check in the phone settings. There's a switch there for fast charging.
JangJungKi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
already toggle that button. but nothing seems to work. and also had a problem with the flashlight it wont turn on and the flash when using camera also not working well taking photos with flash the result is over expose with flash and the image are very bright.
0 Likes
da50simp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i am also experiencing that problem i tried many things on fixing it but it wont work
da50simp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
chances are it could be a software glitch or dirty charging port
0 Likes
JangJungKi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
it is more of software bug. coz some users on our fb group reports the same issues..
0 Likes
sheinnn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
is your phone okay now? i'm experiencing the same problem. what do I do?
0 Likes
JangJungKi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yeah. its been fix by System update for November.