Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A50S Keeps On Rebooting

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 01:58 AM)
dxmxnselle
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
hi! since I updated my phone, Samsung Galaxy A50s, it'll start to freeze and after my phone will reboot or die. until now, my phone is still rebooting. does anyone having the same issue? it works fine before I got the new update.  

i would like to hear your thoughts about how to fix this issue. thank you!
14 Comments
jed21
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
We experience the same issue. My A50s has been freezing and rebooting even before the latest update. After the update, the issue disappeared for a few days. Then, it came back; my phone freezes and reboots again. Today, it happened 4x already. By the way, I also reset my phone to factory settings but the issue was not solved.
dxmxnselle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i did the same thing a while ago but it occured again and again, i even downgraded my phone but unfortunately, it didn't worked.
0 Likes
jed21
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I think we need to bring our phones to samsung customer service. My phone had just restarted before I typed this comment.
0 Likes
dxmxnselle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i haven't experienced any of this before. after the update, my phone is not in good condition now.
0 Likes
RyeYan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Try to check this out . Go to Device Care , tap the bulb icon and you will see this .. Try to check if auto restart is enable or not
0 Likes
dxmxnselle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
already checked out that part
0 Likes
dxmxnselle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i always check it every hour
0 Likes
RyeYan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How about this ? Go to settings , search auto restart . Check it out . If you already done doing this . Then you may bring ur phone at the nearest service center
0 Likes
dxmxnselle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i never turned that on
0 Likes