Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52 4G not opening bluetooth?

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 08:53 PM)
JohnYap
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I've had the A52 for a month now and for the past week I've noticed that most of the time turning on the bluetooth doesn't work. You can see in these screenshots that whenever I click the on button it would only appear as that, and the bluetooth function would never be really on. One way I can actually use the bluetooth is when after I immediately restarted my phone. Hoping for replies, thanks!

13 Comments
TeamGalaxyAnnGab
Options
Galaxy A

Hi good day. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please call our Samsung customer hotline at #GALAXY to help you with your concern.

Galaxy A
What's your software version? Is it the latest?
JohnYap
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes sir, I just updated it the other day and its baseband version is A525FXXU1AUD2. Is this the latest version for the model or am I lagging behind? I live in a SEA country. Thanks for your reply btw
Galaxy A
Here's mine.

Screenshot_20210430-145631_Settings_1233.jpg

Galaxy A
We have the same version. And that's the latest for the Philippines. What device are you trying to connect your a52 via BT with? A smartwatch? Earbuds?
JohnYap
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I was trying to connect it to my laptop to transfer some documents. As far as I've known my laptop's version of bluetooth is 5 onwards which is a fairly recent and reliable version.
Galaxy A
Connecting with laptops may at times prove to be an ache in the head since the BT of your laptop may not support some BT protocols.

Galaxy a52 actually supports "link to windows". You might want to try that John. 👍
JohnYap
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Alright I'll give it a try. I'm actually confused with alot of new features of this phone since the one I have before this is a Samsung j7 from 2015. Thanks for your help!