The Galaxy A52 4G and 5G variant are eligible to get new software updates every month while the Galaxy A72 is every three months. After the Galaxy A72, Samsung is now rolling out May updates to the Galaxy A52 series phones in select markets, mainly in Russia. You can check their build numbers below:
- Galaxy A52 4G – A525FXXU2AUE1
- Galaxy A52 5G – A526BXXU2AUE1
Just like the Galaxy A72’s security update, the Galaxy A52 firmware not only improves the security level but also comes with a handful of new features alongside additional enhancements over the system software. Similar to the updates for Galaxy devices on One UI 3.1, it also enhances the Quick Share for improved file sharing.
Adding to this, the Galaxy A52 range smartphone owners can now change the background during the video call as the latest update brings support for background effects to function over select third-party apps such as Zoom, and Google Duo. At the same time, it gains the performance of the Camera and Touch Screen for better UX.
- Enhanced Quick Share
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share.
- Supports background effects function during video call via some 3rd party apps.
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- The stability of Touch screen has been improved.
- Call quality has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
How to update?
You can also check for the latest update manually by jumping to your device’s Settings, then select the Software updates section, and finally tap on Download and install.