Original topic:

Galaxy A52 and A72 will launch in India in mid-March, prices leak (again)

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 07:37 AM)
khtannnnnnnnnn
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

The Samsung Galaxy A52 and A72 are a month away from launching in India, according to a new report. Both phones will have 4G and 5G versions, powered by Snapdragon 720G and 750G, respectively.

Besides India, the Galaxy A52 will apparently debut in Vietnam as the leaked price is in dong – between VND 9.3 and 9.5 million for the 4G version and VND 11 million for the 5G model. That works out to €330-€340 and €395, respectively. These numbers more or less match the prices from yesterday, which claimed that the two A52 versions will cost €350 and €430 in Europe (where prices are typically a bit higher).

The Galaxy A72 4G with 128 GB storage will cost €450, according to this new report, with an option to pay €60 extra to get 256 GB storage (this should come with 8 GB of RAM instead of 6 GB as well). These exact prices leaked on Idealo last month. There’s no word on the cost of the 5G version yet.

Here’s a quick summary of the specs, for those who haven’t been following the leaks closely. The Galaxy A52 will have a 6.5” display, the A72 will be larger with a 6.7” panel. In both cases it looks like the Super AMOLED displays will run at 90 Hz on the 4G versions and 120 Hz on the 5G ones. The larger phone will also get a (slightly) larger battery, 5,000 mAh vs. 4,500 mAh.

The camera setup on the A52 should include a 64 MP main, 8 MP ultra wide and 5 MP macro modules, plus a 2 MP depth sensor. The A72 will get an extra camera, a 2x telephoto with an 8 MP sensor, plus an upgrade to 12 MP for the ultra wide. The phones will have an IP67 rating.

9 Comments
ŃM
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Does any Galaxy A series especially 2020 models/units comes with Samsung Dex features?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Probably not, even some of the Note and S phones does not have DeX
ŃM
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I can agree with that. My in laws Samsung Note 10 light lacks of Dex and wireless charging. Light/lite means less specs features?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I also use Note 10 Lite😄😄
Galaxy A
The cheaper A90 and the same priced S20 FE also get DeX and wireless deX, note 10 lite doesnt. I know note 10 lite does not have HDMI output but it can do wireless, so samsung is too greedy and not giving us features we should get
ŃM
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You meant they're being selective and picky on which models get what features?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yess
ŃM
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I could not agree more
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Credits to the rightful owner for this news.
0 Likes