Original topic:

Galaxy A52 Screen flickering

(Topic created on: 07-28-2021 09:32 AM)
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Good day,

I just observed whenever i unlock my phone using the on screen fingerprint or just by double tapping the screen while the phone is locked just to see the time the screen flickers. 

I thought after the update this issue will be fixed and now im afraid that this might be a hardware issue. 

I never had this issue on my other galaxy devices.

Anyone who's experiencing the same thing?
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great Samsung morning! I am very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. No worries, I'll try my best to help you out.  What I can suggest for you to do is to perform 'Soft Rest' to your device.  Soft reset is one of the easiest ways you can rest your Android device. A soft reset means turn off your device and restart, it will shut all functions of your device and start it all over again. Doing this always refreshes your device clearing all running applications, which frees up the random access memory. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Galaxy A
para wala ka problema, ipatingin mo na sa center since nasa warranty pa naman
0 Likes
rie24
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi. I have an a51 and this is also a problem ever since the one ui 3 update. It keeps on flickering when i turn always on display. :(
0 Likes
AlloyWorshipUnit
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

This happened to my A52 after updating the firmware from March 2021 release to the February 2022 release. From One UI 3 to One UI 4. I'm very disappointed because of it; and it seems a bit laggy :(

0 Likes