Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52s 5G screen flicker

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 09:02 PM)
nherzkie
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hey guys have you observed your phone screen having some flicker or glitch during unlocking? This only happens during unlock with dark mode off. Try this by opening your screen first then unlock with fingerprint or face and you will see some sudden flicker on screen but this happens fast but sometimes hurts my eyesight. 
9 Comments
Zørö
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
My phone is galaxy a12 but we both have the same issue
nherzkie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Maybe this could be software issue.
Zørö
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I guess
MariaLynBC
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
It still happens to my phone. Most of the time. Especially during calls.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Do you mean it goes black very fast like 0.1 sec before it unlocks?
nherzkie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes. Maybe for others it is okay but for me its not because i have a sensitive eyesight.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I just noticed it today when I read your post but only when unlocking with fingerprints, unlocking with face and PIN is normal, no flicker. (Brighten screen option is turned off during face unlock)

I searched online and I think its because of the fingerprint sensor, cause it set the brightness to max in the fingerprint scanner when scanning, then flickers black very fast to re-adjust the brightness on that area to match the whole screen brightness before unlocking.
nherzkie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Maybe. I had Galaxy A71 before but this one did not happen. Thanks for you answer.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there! Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

Kindly give us a call so that we can have proper documentations for your case. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes