Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A54 5g

(Topic created on: 08-01-2023 10:16 PM)
Cave13
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Been using the new Galaxy A54 for a week now and my only problem so far is the overheating when gaming. It doesn't affect my games it's just that hot. Other than that i give it a A grade
2 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey Cave13, 

Glad to hear you're enjoying your A54, and thanks for the feedback about overheating! 

Some things you can do for that:
- Use an external cooler. There are cases / grips available online that add an external fan to help keep temps low during gaming.
- Play near a fan. Honestly, just some cool air blowing in your phone's direction will help during long gaming sessions.
- Use WiFi whenever possible. Mobile data takes up so much power!
- Play with low graphics. Your phone, at the end of the day, is a phone and not a gaming machine. Try playing with low graphics so your phone uses less resources, producing less heat.
- Space out your game sessions. We get it, you lose track of time when you game (I do too!) - but spacing out your games in bursts can help prevent your phone from overheating. 

Hope these tips help! Enjoy your A-grade A54 ♥

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Cave13,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.

To learn more on how to protect your beloved Samsung Galaxy A54 5G from overheating, you may click the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/tips-to-protect-your-galaxy-from-overheating/ 

0 Likes