Orlaa
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
👍🏼
0 Likes
navavee
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

I'm pretty sure it's Samsung's plan to deliberately cause video mode errors. This makes the video flicker like no eis in fhd 1080p 30fps video. Even with Super Steady video mode, the video still has flicker.

I've had the software for a month now. and i report this error every day. But Samsung still stubbornly sends this update to people around the world to update. so that there is a problem in the software and for you to buy a new smartphone You have to report to Samsung every day, attach video, camera version, software version. I'm fed up with companies that cheat consumers like this. I never thought there would be such a bad company. Destroyed his own product, my Samsung A70 after May patch update, camera version 11.0.15.3, video recording is unstable. And another thing about the battery, I didn't use it at night, it dropped 10% but after the latest update everything has gone bad. We have to tolerate this kind of software. Is it our fault? We are falling victim to Samsung.

0 Likes
BilalMubarok
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Flash aja bro pake pc jika bug nya kerasa, klo perlu flash ke firmware negara lain yg penting nomor kode ponsel nya sama
0 Likes
joeyeryan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Happy update 🥳
0 Likes
BilalMubarok
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Selamat update patch 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
0 Likes
AgungWibisono