Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy a71 yellow/green tint

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 03:18 AM)
camze
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, is there anyone who experiencing yellow/green tint screen discoloration in galaxy a71 device, when brightness is about 08% - 15% the yellow/green color appear at the bottom leftside of the screen, specially in darkmode grey color background. I think most a71s device are having this kind of issue. I hope samsung will fix this issue.
chudasama84
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

yes same issue

0 Likes
obasan
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
me too on my s9+
0 Likes
Members_hHJ3FGw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

me, just a few days ago

0 Likes
geicology
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Me also in my a71
0 Likes
MarLL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
me too with my a71
0 Likes
MarLL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
just three days after I bought it and it happened
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
representative at sm north annex told me that this Is completely NORMAL I'm quite disappointed because some of the users received a second batch of samsung a71 without this yellow tint so i they did not provided an order for replacement!
KaneTellidua
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
this happen also in my s10+ until now there's no fix even their June 2020 security update
0 Likes
aus_warman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi, I can all but confirm the every A71 has this issue, possibly in all displays made for it. I had this issue with my A71 and I sent it in for repair, they replicated the issue and agreed to replace the screen, when I got the phone back, the replacement display had the same green discolouration in a different area of the display. I'm still pursuing a refund.

0 Likes
Samsung_51krbnt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yah - same.

0 Likes