Original topic:

[GALAXY A73 5G] The perfect 108MP OIS Camera for Vloggers πŸ“Ή

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 03:02 AM)
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

The all new Galaxy A73 5G proudly hosts a 108MP Optical Image Stabilizer Main Camera which is perfect for Vloggers. 

Total of 5 Cameras on Galaxy A73 5G

It comes with 3 colours option, Awesome Green, Awesome Grey, and Awesome White. But unfortunately I was unable to hands on the Awesome Grey colour. The colours are somehow pleasing to my eyes, feels comfortable, not aggressive colours. 

Awesome Green and White

The all new high resolution 108MP sensor captures astounding details with 108MP remosaic shots and more brightness with 12MP binning shots. Enable deep-learning based Detail Enhancer for more details, use Hybrid Optic Zoom to catch far-away objects easily, and reduce noise with the Big Pixel Sensor. Far object? Not a problem :)

With the Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) and advance Video Digital Image Stabilization (VDIS), it can shoots videos that stay stable and clear, so the video results won't be shaky or blurry. 

Watch the video above for the Sample video recorded by me

What still Awesome? Samsung will be giving out this Amazing Camera Lens Filter when you purchase this Galaxy A73 5G, but bare in mind, the stocks are limited ya, currently they still got stocks. 

Get Samsung Galaxy A73 5G now !! LINK BELOW:

Check here for more information about the free gifts and offers :

1 Comment
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
0 Likes