Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gallery's Film Strip Feature

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 03:03 AM)
ChesterTheFirst
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
One of the reasons I updated my phone to Android 11 is due to this Gallery's feature called film strip. After searching the internet they said that I have to open the Gallery Labs to also enable the Film Strip. After restarting the app many times I still didn't get the Film Strip.

This feature is helpful to me as a student, since I would check the gallery while taking notes whenever we have a recitation. 
7 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
It should have been open by default. No need to open Labs. Other threads here were having trouble turning filmstrip off lol. That's where you need to turn Labs on.
Galaxy A
wdym? I updated my device but since it isn't there i started searching
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
When you opened Labs, was the "Filmstrip in Viewer" option already turned on? Cause on mine, the option was on by default.

Now it may be that your device isn't supported. Hope others here can help you.
Galaxy A
i was really hoping to buy a new one once i have enough money
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the filmstrip view introduced in 3.1 not 3.0?
Galaxy A
when i was to update my phone it says one ui 3.1
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! Have you resolved your concern? Try to check if your gallery app is up-to-date, have you also cleared your data/cache, and tried to reboot your device?

Should the problem still persist, feel free to reach out to our technical service team via our TOLL-FREE HOTLINES:

MOBILE: #GALAXY [#425299]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

They're on standby to assist you. 😊 Hope to have your problem resolved soonest. Stay safe. Stay dry.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.