Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Glitch??

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 08:53 PM)
CoralynnChoi_
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I tried to turn it off and it still won't budge. A little help please?

0 Likes
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello CoralynnChoi_

We are here to help. Please find below possible reasons and solutions.

Force Restart

Please hold down the power button and volume down button for around TEN Seconds.

Hardware Malfunction

If still, your Samsung Galaxy won't turn off because of a hardware malfunction. It could be that the power button has broken, in which case you either won't get a response at all from pressing it, or you won't get a response every time.

It could also be that another internal component is busted, which is more difficult to identify.

If the problem persists, please call/visit the Samsung Authorized Service Center nearest you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/your-service/main/ 

Hope your problem gets solved.

0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What phone are you using? Try restarting your phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Baga may sira ang power button. Pero kung gusto mo ma-sleep ang phone, punta ka sa display sa settings, i-set mo ang screen timeout. Saka kung gusto mo ma restart na nde kailangan i-hold ang power button, open mo ang notification bar mo tas sa upper right corner pindutin mo yung 'Shutdown' button. Pwede mo piliin dun yung Restart kasi it fixes minor glitches ng phone. Sana makatulong.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
She's talking about the icon, not the power button itself. But a restart could fix the problem. I DON'T KNOW, I'm confused to the description she put on the thread and not being specified.
0 Likes