Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Good lock for Galaxy A11?

(Topic created on: 10-30-2022 06:56 AM)
samsongbyTS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung please make it possible for other samsung user to be able to use the good lock app. We need it. 

or just make another where we can task changer or home up or navstar all that stuff that's available for Galaxy A users. Make this happen Samsung please.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Unfortunately Good Lock is region locked and the Philippines isn't included. However the best work around for it is using Fine Lock which you can download Google Playstore. 😄

It's what I have been using for my Note 20 Ultra 5G back then and currently with my Fold 4. 😊

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Unfortunately Good Lock is region locked and the Philippines isn't included. However the best work around for it is using Fine Lock which you can download Google Playstore. 😄

It's what I have been using for my Note 20 Ultra 5G back then and currently with my Fold 4. 😊
0 Likes
samsongbyTS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
is it working properly? especially navstar and homeup?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Haven't triee Navstar and Homeup. But I've tried One Hand Operation +, Sound Assistance and Nice Shot. 😊
0 Likes
Crescense
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have been using fine lock. Its a good alternative to good lock. You can download it for free in playstore (or download the good lock apps in apkmirror).

But im hoping samsung will make the good lock available in all regions.Screenshot_20221031-090940_Fine Lock.jpg
0 Likes
samsongbyTS
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
is it working properly? especially navstar and homeup?
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello samsongbyTS,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products & services.