Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Can you now enable this?
6 Comments
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
This issue have been stated before. Only devices released with One UI 3/3.1 out of the box like the Galaxy S21 series have this feature. We don't know if it is about legal reasons or whatever, but for now that is the case. Galaxy A71 was released back on 2020, where OneUI 3/3.1 is still on its beta stages.
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Raizenn, I got an M12 too. You can select Free or Discoverer so I just wonder not on A71.
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
M12 was released back on April 2021. The Galaxy A71 was actually released even before 2020. As I was saying, this feature is yet to come on older devices. For now, all galaxy phones released from this year and phones that was released with OneUI 3 out of the box has this feature.
0 Likes
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I know. Technically they ran the same software. Higher models should have the better options than lower models though this is not a deal breaker. I just can't use Samsung Free fully as content wasn't really that good.
0 Likes
Toraa
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Sorry for the inconvenience. Personally, I ran over with this case and got pretty frustrated since my last galaxy phone from 2019 was pretty expensive too, but yeah. Good for you since Samsung promised the A71 to get 3 years of android software updates. My Galaxy A50s didn't made the cut.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! Apologies if the Google Discover is not yet included on our Galaxy A71 devices. Let's wait and see should it be included in future updates. 😊 Stay safe and enjoy the weekend. 😊