Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Got a samsung A32 but my samsung account is always being entered by a diff user

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 11:18 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
How come the model number doesnt match the imei number.  
0 Likes
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello hearthreat,

It seems that you have a problem getting into your phone's account, but do not worry, as we are here to assist you. 

Correct me if I am wrong, you want to use your old Samsung Account to your new Samsung Galaxy A32. It is simple to find your new Samsung mobile device's model & IMEI by following the steps below.

1) Navigate to and open Settings.

2) Tap About phone. Then, you will able to see, the phone number, Model number (SM-A325F), Serial number, IMEI (15 Digits).

Find your Samsung Phone Model & IMEI 

Further, in order to secure your device, please change or reset your password of your Samsung account as follows:

1) Navigate to your Samsung account by opening Settings and then tapping your name at the top of the screen.

2) Tap Security and privacy, and then tap Password.

3) Enter your current password, and then enter your desired new password. Enter the new password one more time to confirm, and then tap Save.

4) You will be logged out from the Samsung account on your Galaxy device as a security precaution, and a popup message will appear. Enter the new password you just created, and then tap Sign in.

5) You may be required to go through the two-step verification process to log back into your account.

For more details, please click the below link.

Set up and Manage your Samsung Account 

Hope your problem gets solved.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy A
The model number has no effect on the IMEI; they don't match at all.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
It should match lol
0 Likes