Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Gray tint colored on Samsung Music app 😯

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 05:48 PM)
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
It is very surprising to me because I didn't see it appearing before. I saw this gray color yesterday when I'm browsing songs on my playlist. It is kinda a pain in the eye since it only appears on Samsung Music app. Take a look on the affected area.

Was that a green or gray color? I can't tell because I think that's gray. πŸ˜…
What could be the problem why it appeared?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You're not the only one. It's just normal and its moving as well. I can't attach a video here for evidence.

View solution in context

6 Comments
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
But it doesn't move on mine? Are you really sure about that? Could you show me a clip or a screen record of it? I just want to see it moving. 😊
0 Likes
Solution
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You're not the only one. It's just normal and its moving as well. I can't attach a video here for evidence.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Okay. Now it's a relief.
0 Likes
AwesomeEmery
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Are you referring to the blocky, or low resolution hugh from the bottom left of the screenshot? Coz if yes that's called a black crush. You just liked my post, also having the same issue.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, you can see the difference from the top to the bottom and I'm referring to the bottom. πŸ˜…
0 Likes
AwesomeEmery
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Lol :) yeah that's kinda like what I have now. Only started during June update. It can't produce the right gray or glowy colors so looks degraded. Hopefully it gets fixed on the next patch :)
0 Likes