Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

GTA apk and OBB sideloading

(Topic created on: 08-16-2021 02:51 PM)
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Good morning! Meron po ba sa inyo nag try mag sideload ng GTA SA? I tried to use Zarchiver app for this method. Extraction complete naman po pero hindi mag open yung app sa A52 4G pero sa old phone ko which is the Galaxy J6 ay gumagana naman po. Any thoughts whats the cause for the game not opening?

I know sideloading an app is not recommended but just trying lang on this device
4 Comments
Solution
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
It ain't recommended cause most of these pirated apps (let's face it. It's a paid app and you are illegally installing it) contain malicious malware and adware.

As for your question, the original app hasn't been updated for years. It might be a compatibility problem. I'd wager the pirated version faces the same issue.
cruellime
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yea. Even the official play store listing has a lot of negative reviews because it just wouldn't work on newer devices.
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great Samsung morning! Our family is indeed happy that you guys are helping each other. Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

MrApex
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Gamit ka nalang ng vmos pro(virtual android) kung malaki na naman ram at rom mo
0 Likes