Original topic:

have you facing same issue after 2.5?

(Topic created on: 12-24-2020 08:12 AM)
스하위켛크분
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
After upgraded to one ui 2.5 for a50, battery drain super fast and phone keep heating. Press something then drain 1%, from 100% drain to 46%. Previous build in november, no such issue. And fast charging also become slow.
8 Comments
Galaxy A
and fast charging also become slow
0 Likes
Benny678
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you can put unused apps into deep sleep
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
leave the phone alone for awhile
Galaxy A
thank you all for your advice, my phone back to normal after leave it for awhile and put app to sleep.
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Once you update to new UI, the phone need time for synchronize the software so it normal for the battery drain as it is adjusting. Test use for few days will back to normal. Of course, if all apps run in background will use more battery usage. Utilize *app power management* to handle your apps is one of the ways.

Screenshot_20201224-081017_Device care_25188.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy A
thanks, already after 2 days, if not using the phone, it fine. but if I press something, around 1 min it drop 1%, and so on. phone also heating
will keep monitor
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I experienced charging slow, overheating, battery drain, hiccups and throttle in YouTube
0 Likes
Galaxy A
similar here, even couple of days learning pattern usage of battery, still the same. put some apps to deep sleep and sleep also same. press something only, battery drain and phone heating