Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Heat

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 05:54 AM)
Anneo3
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
After the update my phone heats when i charged it. Is this normal?
2 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
A phone heating while charging is completely normal. To reduce the heat, avoid using it while charging. Keep it away from blankets, clothes which will affect your device's temperature. Also, if you just updated, make sure to give your phone some days to settle.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day Anne! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung members community and we're very sorry to hear you're experiencing such an issue. In regards to this, It is normal for your phone to heat up while charging and to reduce the heat, it is better to remove the surrounding factor that may affect it as well. After updating, kindly give your phone a bit more time to calibrate itself to the recent update. In any chance that you feel your device is heating up too much, please do call us immediately on these numbers #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back here with an update once the issue has been resolved. Stay safe and have a great day! 

0 Likes