Tema original:

Hello , How can you help me with the internet signal of my Samsung A11 I

(Tema creado el: 04-24-2022 07:08 AM)
123 Visitas
Dache500
Beginner Level 2
Opciones
Galaxy A
I can not use internet on the Samsung SM-A1150 I do not see the where is the problem because I thought it was with the card SIM because I went there and tell me the trouble was with the phone of Samsung  A11,  please can you help me ?
0 kudos

1 Solución

Soluciones aceptadas
Solución
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy A

Hello Dache500,  your phone is 4G capable.

Keep in mind that not all the Network and phone companies work with the same Band.

And they aren't universal, if you havent problems before and suddenly you started to lose signal, check with your mobile carrier, also you can try another Carrier SIM.

If the problem persist, you can schedule a Technical Support evaluation, find this on the Help section of this app.

SamsungLatin.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Comentarios
Alexander007
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello Dache500
The issue with the data connection in phones is usually caused by the APN settings or Access Point Names
I can recommend to contac your service Provider and asked to them to update your APN settings in your phone and it should work,

Greetings ✌
0 kudos
Dache500
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes I know that but they actived the 3 or 4 G but even the signal does not work and they arranged the APN but nothing only work the 2 G with the little E which goes out but I can do nothing with even a call on what's app I can not do but this phone of Samsung A11 it is a big headache
0 kudos
Solución
SamsungLatin
Opciones
Galaxy A

Hello Dache500,  your phone is 4G capable.

Keep in mind that not all the Network and phone companies work with the same Band.

And they aren't universal, if you havent problems before and suddenly you started to lose signal, check with your mobile carrier, also you can try another Carrier SIM.

If the problem persist, you can schedule a Technical Support evaluation, find this on the Help section of this app.

SamsungLatin.