Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Help!

(Topic created on: 01-24-2022 08:02 PM)
ImJeybi_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I just inserted micro SD Card on my Samsung A11 phone. My question is how can I make my SD Card to be my default storage?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy A
for photos you can set via camera app for apps is still dependent if can use sd card as storage
ImJeybi_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I'm done with this. I mean if I downloaded videos and apps then the SD Card as my default storage.
0 Likes
KingEdward
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thier have two chooice internal storage and external storage choose external then press photo and media transfer only
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hi ImJeybi_! 

Check out this link: Save files to your SD card - Files by Google Help

Galaxy A
Aside from the camera app, each app usually has a setting for "default location" settings. Spotify for example lets you have an option to have its downloaded songs be in the SD card. But for files and downloads, you usually need to move them to the SD card manually, unless the downloads folder has been set to the SD card.

Apps are always defaulted to the internal storage, there's no settings for it to default to the SD card, you have to manually move them. But I recommend not moving them to the SD card as One UI usually moves them to the internal storage again once the app has an update.
0 Likes