Original topic:

home up

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 08:51 AM)
darthlord
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Why Can't I install the home up in my samsung a71. I have the one UI 2.5 but it keep saying is not supported.  What can I do?
0 Likes
8 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy A

Hi darthloard, If you are not able to install it from the Galaxy store then unfortunately it is not supported on your device.

0 Likes
neals
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
you can try installing apk from apkmirror it should work on it
0 Likes
banff1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
what is the home up?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy A

Hi banff1, Home Up is a Good Lock module that offers various options to customize your home screen.

0 Likes
darthlord
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
is just a shame that having a samsung and samsung having an app to customize your phone, you have to use another launcher for it. my A51 can use it but my a71 can't like seriously 😒
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
It may be a feature that is model specific. I have an A20 and don't have all the Goodlock features that they offer for other phones.
0 Likes
darthlord
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes it might be but my A51 can have it but no my a71 what stupid move. is just ashame that samsung can really work on that but i am glad with Nova launcher and Evie Launcher try them those are nice.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, As stated by @AmeriCanuck, some of the features may not be available depending on the model, region etc. However, we are taking this as feedback. Thanks for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.

0 Likes