Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

HONEST opinion About Android 11 on my A51

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 12:18 AM)
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
It's been 1 year, 6 months, 16 days, 12 hours, 23 minutes and 21 seconds since Android 11 on A51 was released and I'm just addressing my opinion now.

Okay, unlike android 12, it did meet my expectations. It got alot of performance increase, smoother animation, better facewidgets, and my favorite one, Currently Playing shade syncing to the album's color which I really like. Battery lasts longer than before, and new volume panel. UI's **bleep** alot smoother than before. And I'm surprised that it's ram friendly (I wouldn't care that much since I have 8gb of Ram). But it had some flaws too, remember the performance increase? It went great, until I played games, but it's unnoticeable so it's fine.

A51 on android 11

So that's my opinion about Android 11. It served me well actually, and I heard that July 2022 patch is rolling on A51 now (other countries aside from russia, russia received it already).

I might update this thread later so....
Anyway, Great Serving Android 11.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you KyauSana, for your honest feedback, and opinions about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy device Android 11 & its upcoming updates.

View solution in context

1 Comment
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you KyauSana, for your honest feedback, and opinions about your experience with your Samsung Galaxy device Android 11 & its upcoming updates.