Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to fix this on Samsung a52 5g

(Topic created on: 07-17-2021 07:37 PM)
MasterMark
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I couldnt play any music or video both facebook and youtube when I connect any brand of bluetooth earphone to my phone.. I had already tried Huawei, galaxy buds live and a cheap bluetooth earphone.
5 Comments
Galaxy A
Hmm, try mo unpair lahat sa Bluetooth yung mga pinair mo. Then, restart phone. Or maybe, update mo yung buds. Baka kasi may update. Restart then try uli. 😊
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Bluetooth headphones on the Galaxy A52 5G.

If you head to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, is your Media volume slider at a suitable level? If so, tap the 3 dots in the top right > Media Volume Limit > On > Move the Slider all the way to the right to see if this helps. You can also try swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom > Media, and check the volume slider for the headphones here, or head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog next to your headphones, and check your audio levels. Let me know how you get on. 

Had your problem still exist, we suggest that you do some reset on your connection settings, and clearing your cache partition first. If it still didn't work, we suggest that you do a FACTORY DATA RESET of your phone (make sure to BACK UP all necessary files/data first!).

Hope this helps you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. 😊

MasterMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
How to clear a cache partition?
0 Likes
ninzkiiie
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have the same issue on my Galaxy A52 5G. It disconnects and reconnects on my Galaxy Buds during an internet call. I already tried factory reset but still the problem persists. I tried also methods that the Help page on Samsung that have provided but didin't solve either.
0 Likes
nate23
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
There are iver 60 replies featuring the same issue on this community post: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/samsung-galaxy-a52-bluetooth/td-p/3148334
0 Likes