Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to transfer files/apps to SD card

(Topic created on: 01-27-2022 10:46 PM)
Fred3684
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,ask ko lang po paano magtransfer from phone memory to memory card slot,a02s po model ng cp ko,salamat in advace sa makakatulong🙂
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy A
You can transfer files to your SD card by using a file manager app. The My Files app (the stock file manager colored yellow and a foldee icon) can be used to move,copy and delete files.

Apps on the other hand? Don't bother moving them to the SD card, they'll just be moved back to the internal storage if ever an update comes. But if you insist, in the app drawer, long press the app's icon you want to move, press the "i" button, storage and in the storage used section, select change to sd card.Screenshot_20220125-191722_Settings.png
Fred3684
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks for the tip!🙂
0 Likes
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You can do this by going Settings> Apps> Choose an app> Storage>Storage Use click change
Take note that not all apps can ve trasfered if yiu want to, go on dev options and near the bottom trun on force allow apps on external, Take not that moving large apps on sd card have performance consequences but it always depends on the device and the SD card you have, and files is easy just use my files, the other guy already explaned it
Fred3684
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks for the tip!🙂