Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I heared some rumors that Android 11 have some issues with entry level phones

(Topic created on: 08-08-2021 02:45 AM)
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Is it true that Android 11 One Ui 3 will not work properly in entry level phones or budget phones with only 2gb, 3gb of ram. Im using a Samsung galaxy A10 and it will be expected to recieved the last major update in August or September. I heared some issues with Samsung Galaxy A11 receiving Android 11 and it came out with Audio or speaker issues.
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Based on the community post who owns A10 and A11 devices had already posted of such concerns, but this time we can say they're still rare cases, unless majority of device owners encountered this kind of issues. Just wait till u recieve the android 11 update, & once u have it, observe and monitor the optimization & you can share your experience through community post. Know that every minor, major and even just patches always resulted software issues. Hope my thoughts help a little enlightment on your concern 😉 goodluck!
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0, and it has 2gb of ram and it's running Android 11(One UI 3.1), and it works properly.
Galaxy A
I also have galaxy A11 as my secondary phone and its already upgraded to andriod 11 with one ui 3.0 and i dont have any issue yet.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great Samsung Morning, SagaAmora! As per your concern, Many Android users face an Android system update failure due to the lack of storage space. ... If there's not enough storage space on your device, you can regain it by deleting unnecessary apps and data from your phone which you do not use. With the help of a reliable fine manager, you can delete junk and redundant files.

Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Sharjeel16
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have samsung galaxy A10s. I downloaded the update. However, when it started installing the update, device gets turned off after 100% installation, then it never turns on. It's a big issue. I searched for this issue on the internet from another device. Some suggests pressing volume keys and power button at the same time to turn on device. It really worked. Device turns on but that installing update feature starts installing from the beginning from 1 to 100%. After  100%, device again truns off and it remain turns off for long untill I repeat the same method of turning it on by pressing volume keys and power key. The whole process repeats everytime. I am stuck with this issue. Anyone here with a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Thanks for letting me know. That you may know that A10 and A10s has the same amount of ram 2gb. and its very huge update Android 11 + August security patch which is lates patch that even some flagships is still about to received. i will just loyal to android 10 for a year then after that i will update. so much afraid to destroyba phone nowadays since i am jobless and pandemic.
0 Likes