Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I hope samsung

(Topic created on: 09-21-2021 07:15 AM)
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I just Hope that Samsung Would able to allow Samsung A series That begin with A10/A10s to A90/A90s to Update To samsung's One UI 4.0 or Android 12... Cuz im still not changing my phone Till some year But I still high hopes that these 2019 A series phones would get one UI 4.0 Plssss
12 Comments
Galaxy A
From the recent article I found A10/s is no longer listed for One UI 4.0 update. I think all units for 2020 are the ones that are eligible for the next update.
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Well I just hope they change that... Its like the samsung A7 2017... It was supposed to only recieved 2 updates from android 6 to 8.. But It was supported again to android 9... Thats why my friends A7 2017 Is on one Ui, since Its only 3gb ram And Much slower than my A series device
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Even if it's not updated. Anything from Android 4 can still work as long as your phone works. You don't have to worry if you want to have a working phone. However if you want better support, you have to spend more. That is why the upper mid-range A5x series is at least you should have if you want a longer support. There are related costs to support our phones.
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ye I guess... I just want to Experience new features.. But I cant buy a new one Cuz ye.. I baught samsung A70 and Its kinda U know a waste of my money If I buy a newer phone again.. Its fine If the price Is just at same as samsung a20 or a10
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A70 is expensive way back in 2019.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, this is noted. We'll do our best to make this happen. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thank you :3.. I really hope that.. I still not going to change my phone :3
SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i relate your concern since i am using a galaxy a10 since 2019 and its still working fine after 2 years of using. I never incounter issues with this phone and its working alright. and though android 11 was its last major software update but atleast those devices foremention recieves security patches for atleast another year and then after that Samsung will end support of this best selling android phone of 2019. its just samsung is not very clear about providing software support for its select 2019 device. it should be all devices. unlike iphone that provides all of their devices from lower end to high end device for more than 5 years.
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You get what you pay for. Imagine the price of Samsung Galaxy A10 compared to the "lower" iPhone.
0 Likes