Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I'm a fan of the Galaxy A50 subseries.

(Topic created on: 08-25-2021 12:11 PM)
randall1996
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have a Galaxy A50 (bought May 22, 2019) and a Galaxy A52 5G (preordered March 23, 2021; delivered late because of Covid-19 restrictions on April 14, 2021).

I think the Galaxy A50 subseries hits a sweet spot between specs and pricing. I really like these two phones I have. My A50 is still working well and is running Android 11.

Luckily, these two phones I own coincidentally have superb monthly updates. (OC ako sa software updates; gusto ko palaging updated lahat 😅).

The design of A52 5G looks premium too. It looks like an S21 Ultra.

For more than two years now Samsung fanboy na ako. Worried nga ako about Samsung—napakacompetitive ngayon ng Xiaomi. Sana makacompete well din ang Samsung. I think, though, that what makes Samsung stand out is its elegant and intuitive One UI.

Share ko lang. 😊

2 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there, Randall! Thank you for your unwavering support for Samsung! Thank you for also always keeping your device updated with the latest software version. As with the competition, there's no need to worry as we always strive to provide our valued users with the best technology without compromising the price. Still, there are things that other brands can't come close to what we have and do. 😉😜 Thanks for sharing this, and enjoy the rest of your week! Stay safe. God Bless. 😊

manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Monthly ang updating ng A52 5G?
0 Likes