Did you mean: 

Original topic:

i need help

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 04:44 AM)
imNics
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My phone always hang when im using it and sometimes it will restart automatically . I dont know what is going on to my phone 😭😭 please can someone help me what to do

Unit : GALAXY A50
5 Comments
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Have you tried to troubleshoot the phone from other forum also experiencing the same thing?
0 Likes
imNics
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
how to do that ?
0 Likes
Doggo360
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Maybe you are not closing the apps that takes up the RAM, when the RAM is full it may lag, and once it lags continuously it will restart itself.

Tip: Going to Home/Homescreen will not automatically close the app you're using, it will run in the background as long as the RAM can run it. That is why you should "Close All" every once in a while, after using different apps.....

0 Likes
imNics
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
at first that was I thought so everytime i will open a new app. specially when I will play I make sure to close my recent open app. but it keeps on happening.
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hey there! Click the link https://thedroidguy.com/step-by-step-guide-in-fixing-samsung-galaxy-a50-that-keeps-freezing-1106520 and try to troubleshoot your phone by yourself.

If it won't work, you better contact the Samsung's customer service hotline fot a help.
0 Likes