Original topic:

I need help

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 09:30 PM)
AziHess
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I have a Galaxy A51 and for the past couple of years it has been working fine. But recently, at around 7 pm it automatically mutes itself and switches to dark mode without me knowing about it. So if I don't check it constantly, I won't even know that it is on mute...I talked to a tech support online yesterday and he connected remotely to my phone and said he fixed it. But again today the phone did the same thing. I tried to contact the tech support again, but they didn't take my call due to high volume. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me please. Thank you.

0 Likes
Resolved!
16 Comments
Galaxy A
So, check your Bixby Routine -> My routine. Should be 1 of your routine turn your phone to mute. Delete or turn off that routine.Screenshot_20220518-210822_Bixby Routines_17986_1652929702.jpg
0 Likes
AziHess
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I didn't know where to find "My routine" but I finally found it and deleted that horrible routine. I have a feeling that did it. I can't thank you enough. I appreciate your help very much 🙏 if it still does it tomorrow night, I will ask for help again. I hope you don't mind. Thank you again.

Galaxy A
No problem. Let me know tomorrow night.
Solution
Experts
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Please follow what Tallman said, it would be great to tell us if any of these are on. Otherwise, I'll help you if the issue is somewhere else. Alright?

AziHess
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I did what tallman said and the phone still muted itself and switched to dark mode.

Help, please.

0 Likes
Experts
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Oh hey for sure I will help! I am so happy to help you. Okay, do you mean that Nice Catch did not help? Cause that's important to tell me if it did or not.

0 Likes
AziHess
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

No, I just installed it. Now I have to wait for the phone to mute itself and check to see if the App can actually catch the culprit... will post the result.

0 Likes