Original topic:

Is this bug? Or is it already its feature?

(Topic created on: 12-27-2021 08:58 PM)
Fayyadh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, friend. Sorry for bothering your day. I just want to ask that are you facing the same problem as me? Pop-up notification setting suddenly dissapear after updated to latest firmware for Galaxy A02s. Before I updated to the latest firmware, the settings for pop-up notification was still available and I was very satisfied using it. Anyone know how to fix it? Or is it already its feature? (Sorry for mistakes that I made)

Left: It's the normal settings before I updated to the latest firmware

Right: My notification settings after I updated to the latest firware

16 Comments
Galaxy A

You can try check in-app setting whether your notification has been available.

1. Long press any app

2. Click the 

3. Click Notification

4. Enable it

5. End

Fayyadh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks for the explanation😃, but terribly sorry, that's not what I meant😔
0 Likes
Galaxy A
now i know what you meant. the picture is not shown when i click your post but it is on the preview1640622105657.jpgScreenshot_20211228-002134_Samsung Members.jpg
Fayyadh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I edited the post to make it more understandable😅
0 Likes
Galaxy A
oh.. i think that's what you need to accept on your model update 😔 hope that samsung will bring it to future update
Fayyadh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Oh, so that's not a bug or something. It was already its feature 😔. I hope that Samsung will bring back that feature on the next update just like you said. Anyway, thanks for spending your time with me 😊. I really, really appreciate that 😃
AhmadZawawi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think you just click back at Brief button.Screenshot_20211228-095502_Settings.jpg
Fayyadh
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks for the suggestion😃, but, I know we have to do that. The problem is, that settings were missing after I updated. You can take a look to the picture I sent😊
0 Likes
AhmadZawawi
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
What your model phone ?I think now I understand what you mean .Did you mean ( notification pop-up style ) is missing after your phone updated right ?